MY FEW SIMILARITIES WITH KOREAN SUPERSTAR - TAEYANG

The thing is, I really like him...and because of this, I find a lot of things in common with him.
You might not believe this, but we are actually quite similar. Let me list down a few things, you will be utterly surprised at our similarities hahaha.

1. He is kinda short. I am short.
2. He is the most active in the gang, but can be emotional and cool too (at times). 
3. He loves to dance. 
4. When he smiles, you can't really see his eyes...he has small eyes. Me too! 
5. He has been single all his life. Copy that.
6. He once posted on Twitter and Instragram that he has a girlfriend. And apparently that is a drawing of his dream girl. Delusional about a girl that would never be his...(need I say more?)
7. He loves to share meaningful quotes on Twitter...(me on FB)
8. I feel like he is the kinda guy who doesn't get the kinda girl he likes...and I am the kinda girl who doesn't get the kinda guy I like
9. He's a Taurus - Sun Sign. I'm a Leo - Sun sign (although that means our personality clashes, dang!) 
10. He is Taeyang, which literally means Sun. And I love the Sun. 
11. T for Taeyang and T for Tammy (WTF I don't know why I include this haha)
12. My nickname among my housemates in UK is "Dong Gua" (Chinese for Wintermelon or metaphorically means Shortie). So I was known as Ms. Dong for a while. Taeyang's real name - Dong Young Bae! Bonus!
13. And the ultimate one:- The photo below. We both have the same nutty behaviour. I took the photo three years ago...and he did it that day at Pavilion.


Why I like him?
He relates to songs. He did a remake of Chris Brown's "Don't Judge Me" because he can relate to it. 
I think there's a lot more to him than what he is.

He is philosophical - like me. He loves to share meaningful quotes...

I believe many goes crazy about his body. To be frank, I'm not a fan of his body because I think he is too skinny.
But what I totally adore about him is his ridiculously cute cheeky smile - with his small eyes eyes and super cute smile. Melts my heart and makes me smile every single time! He is so cute!

And the fact that although he seems very playful, he is in fact a very deep person who hides a lot of his inner feelings. Sometimes, I can relate to that.

I am delusional, but I guess it is OK to dream. :P

Love and Cheers,
TammyC


Comments

Popular Posts