LOVE, WISDOM & GOD

As I am digging into the maze of thoughts
The waters from the shower run across my scalp
Just thinking about the words of wisdom planted in me a few nights back
Love, Wisdom and God
The hardest for me is love and wisdom
For I can't sacrifice and love
Without expecting
For now,
I realised that in a world where black and white is more indefinite
The wisdom to be grey is not as easy as it seems
And my trying to hold on to my faith
That we are all good inside
Is getting tough
And me
I don't even understand myself
Whether I am good or bad
Right or wrong
And that losing myself in this swirl of confusion
Will drive me nuts

I realised that perhaps the only way out is to let go
Have fun
Watch movies
Watch Korean series
Laugh it out
Look at crazy people doing crazy things
Knowing that everyone have insecurities and problems
But how they challenged themselves and put across that smiley face
To make others laugh
That's the spirit that I want to learn
I want to learn to give without expecting
Sacrifice without complaining
And more importantly give love without excuses

It's hard for me
But I shall try
Just for once
I will learn to accept everyone for who they are
To see the good among the bad
I will try
And try...
The only thing I can still believe in for now..
God, or that someone watching over us
If I lose that too
I'll be worried

Love,
TammyC



Comments

Popular Posts