LEARNING TO CLIMB

I'm into a few good songs recently and I've decided to share this one although I am not a fan of Miley Cyrus. 

"Life's a climb, but the view is great" - Travis, Hannah Montana: The Movie



I can almost see,
That dream I'm dreaming,
But there's a voice inside my head saying,
'You'll never reach it'

Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels,
Lost with no directions,
My faith is shaking

Chasing something that I believe in but slowly and gradually forgetting what it means to believe in dreams. Every step I'm taking and every move I make really feels lost with no directions. This was how I felt two months back.

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high 

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The chances I'm taking
The struggles I'm facing
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

The mountain is metaphorically representing problems. We always want to avoid problem or push them away (make it move). I guess we are going to face challenges every day but life is about being strong and going on. So I guess all of us will have to keep climbing the climb and look out for the view.

I don't understand how such a cheesy movie like Hannah Montana can have such a meaningful song as soundtrack. But it sure saved the movie.


Comments

Popular Posts