고민 GOMIN WORRY


Just 'cause I carry a bag and leave doesn't mean it's a vacation, 
The moment I leave the house, a different life spreads before me, 
Like the weather that's never the same each day, 
It's life or death, this intense world makes me live hard again today, 
Someone makes this much, someone did this, 
Instead of me comparing to someone else's life, 
I'm just living my own way, it's better for me, 
Con artists are lurking somewhere, 
Hotshots are always condescending, that's life. 
I won't waste energy on useless tiresome things, 
Do enjoy the flow, 
Don't worry right now, 
Feel the nature and the scent of the city

Every day worries, worries, worries
on things that are nothing
Every day wanna fly high high high

I don't think it's a big deal after going through all of that, 
You can't have everything, 
Like a trapped origami crane, 
All the things I obsessed over just become like watching cheery blossoms, 
It's just a small obstacle at one time, always when the fog disappears it's just us two.
I joked and said my dream is to be an idle youth, but in reality I'm a workaholic

Feels like I’m floating around in a world
Where there’s not much to eat
They teach us to share
But that only helps a small group
What I have is little, in the end, a fool
The walls are high
Instagram like a tool that hides anxiety
Everyone seems so happy
The greed of life that is even thirstier
Always hard, endless life lessons
Just staying in between success and failure
Always wrapped around my head
Are the worries that don’t stop

Kang Gary has a flair for writing and rapping the most beautiful lyrics on life. Discovered his new masterpiece and I am in 🖤 again. 
This song talks about how most of the time we worry about trying to catch up in a competition against others when actually it is the most trivial thing in life. The only person we should beat is who we were yesterday.  It describes the worries the adult life brings forth - there are so many things that became like a burden, sometimes especially with the never ending trials and challenges presented as we go on this journey called life.

 I relate to this song so much now that I am over 30 and just seeing life in a completely different perspective. 

Kang Gary please do not stop producing such amazing literary works. 


Comments

Popular Posts