Anyone


I tried to talk to my piano,
I tried to talk to my guitar,
Talked to my imagination,
Confided into alcohol,
I tried and tried and tried some more,
Told secrets 'til my voice was sore,
Tired of empty conversation,
'cause no one hears me anymore,
A hundred million stories and a hundred million songs
I feel stupid when I sing
Nobody's listening to me
Nobody's listening
I talk to shooting stars but they always get it wrong
I feel stupid when I pray
So why am I praying anyway
Anyone,
Please send me anyone,
Lord, is there anyone, I need someone

Feeling this song these days. Just slightly emotional and down because of work. Ever felt like everyone hears you but they are not truly listening to what you are really saying? Every conversation feels so frustrating, further proof that they just don't get you when they try to "so-call" help you. Makes you just rather keep everything to yourself. It is much better that way. But I do know one thing - that God is listening. So I am at a much better position than Demi Lovato because I have faith.

Demi Lovato has emerged as one of my favourite female vocalists. She has such great talents and so underrated. Sometimes, when I hear her sing, I get teary eyes - that is how deeply she speaks to me. This is one of my new favourites by her.




Comments

Popular Posts