IT'S JUNE ALREADY?



Hello from Jakarta. When I think of this city, I think of the word jam. Well it is a lovely country, I love the skyscrappers, but the congested roads are a real upset. But still glad to be back for another great MMA event, ONE FC: ERA OF CHAMPIONS. Too many stuff going on lately, so many things happening and so many random thoughts on my mind - some are just nonsense but yet, they still linger in my mind.

Well, always happy to share:
p/s: Can't believe it is June already!

On Fruit Juice 
I am recently very addicted to fruit juice and I believe that it is a good thing because using juice as thirst quencher is definitely better than going for coffee. Anything with mangoes or berries work for me.

On working from home 
There is no such thing as a perfect work setting but I am very blessed that I get to experience the various work setting. I'd say that working from home gives one a lot of flexibility, and it is slightly better than working in an office setting for sure. However, it just lacks the interaction you need sometimes when you are stressed out I guess. In terms of motivation, people said that you will need to find it... oh well, I think my boss is doing a good job checking in on a daily basis, so sometimes, it is really hard to slack.

On Fate and Signs
I am not sure if it is a bad thing but I am that kind of person who believes in fate when it comes to relationships with people. I believe that I meet different people for different reasons and each of them are sent into my life for a purpose. There are times when I only realised the purpose of their existence much later.

For example, I had this person whom I can't stand because she is the type of person who loves to bring people down, does little but talk too much. My dad told me that this person is in my life for a reason and that it is to help me deal with these sort of people in future. I realised now that despite the person's weaknesses, that person has reminded me to see things from a different perspective - like how the person's insecurities have caused certain behaviour. I have learned from that person how I do not want to treat others.

My closest college buddy tends to like to do things last minute and although it bugs me at first, I realised that after being her assignment partner that she is the reason why I managed last minute requests and work. She indirectly helped me deal with last minute stress, which is so helpful today.

You know I never understood guys who are desperate to get a girlfriend, but I had this friend who explained to me that the reason he wanted one so desperately was because he never had anyone who loved him - not even his family members. When he told me that, I felt so bad for him and now I realised the fact that I have never really needed anyone 'special' in my life because I have so many people who loves me, and I am so blessed for that. I will always remember how awesome my friends and family members are because with them by me, I never felt alone.

So yes, when people ask me if I will ever be in a relationship, I will say I will leave it to fate really, because when the person appear you will know. Although you might not end up together, you will know that it is love and perhaps, that's all that matters.

On work
I am learning to see things differently now and I don't want to be emotional you know. So no matter how angry I am when I felt wronged, I will try my best to keep it cool and not thing about it. I have this issue in which I always feel that what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong but I have understand from the people around me that sometimes, we have to learn to accept the minor rights in the obvious wrongs. Still working on it, but I think I am slightly better.

Taylor Swift
I admit it - I was once a huge Taylor Swift fans. You got to give it to the girl, she writes really beautiful lyrics but then she got caught in this whirl of relationship disasters. Then she continues to write songs about her disastrous relationships. Which I hate haha. I mean, I still prefer the sweet innocent songs about love and life - maybe I am naive like that. Remember those days she sang about Tim McGraw and Our Song? Anyway, I am still sad that I will miss her concert. I told myself that I would attend her concert if she ever graces Malaysia but I guess I don't get the chance to. Oh well, hopefully someday.

Till more thoughts and stories.

Comments

Popular Posts