JUST RAMBLINGS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

So how are things people?
Loads of catching up to do huh. It's been a while I guess. Life has been, well, mundane. Same old, same old. Work and basically just surviving. It is that time again when you feel like just going through the motion, and that life is yet again, meaningless.

I feel like I'm getting older because I can't stay up late anymore. Well, even if I could, it wouldn't be for work because I can't think. I guess maybe that's a good thing. Better for health.

Looking forward to some fun stuff coming in soon - hopefully.
Right now things has been just dead serious, and nothing to look forward to or work forward to.

I can't believe it is March already. Time really do flies.
And this year, I guess my goal is to save up for a house. But then again, thinking about the burden of getting the money is stressful. Perhaps it is good to not think about it and just go with the flow.
They say - passion, it translate. Hopefully...

Not all is negative I guess. I'm surviving. I am OK with just going with the flow now. The only thing I guess I need to really work on is improving my patience. Maybe the reason why God put all these challenging people around me, is to make me learn patience. I used to be able to avoid and be patient, but now, I can't. I get annoyed so easily it bugs myself even.

Another thing to improve on is proposal - how to get my potential clients hooked to my ideas and also, how to work with people I don't like.
I realised that if I don't feel the chemistry, I can't work with that person - I guess it is wrong to be that way, or is it?

Today, I realised again that my job, we can't be too honest. Perhaps in life, we can't be too honest too. Been making a lot of other stupid mistakes lately.Got screwed by editor today. My fault really. Don't know why I can't focus. Maybe it's because the drive is not there anymore; maybe because there is nothing to look forward to anymore; maybe because I missed what past months. Maybe because I think too much about things that are unreal and not going to happen.

Gotta get back on track. Have to get rid of this feeling and focus.

This is to an exhausted Friday night.
Gotta sleep soon.
Good night

Comments

Popular Posts