50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

Saw a vlog and this girl shared 50 random facts about herself. Friend/Colleague said it is tough. So I said, challenge accepted!

#1 I love the sun.


#2 I'd rather die of heat than of cold.


#3 My funeral song: Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound


#4 I still haven't figured out what song I'd use for my wedding, if I ever get married that is.

#5 I have a bolster named Stylo Mylo that I can't sleep without. Stylo has travelled with me to various parts of the world, including the jungles.


#6 I was in the jungle during National Service - yes, I was in National Service.

#7 I have sinus.

#8 I love to dance although I don't fancy clubs.

#9 I love music. Can't live without it.


#10 I need at least a cup of Mocha everyday.

#11 I prefer tanned guys and not a fan of Chinese guys.

#12 I am not a fan of Chinese food because I eat it everyday.

#13 I think Kang Gary and the old Taylor Swift are the best songwriters. Oh, Alan Menken and Colbie Caillat too.

#14 I am very stubborn.

#15 I can't work for people I don't respect.

#16 I am not a fan of Rom Com but anything with Sandra Bullock in it, I am in. Exception: Music and Lyrics.


#17 I love Dean Winchester.


#18 The only blond guy I like is Peeta Mellark, and he is not even a real guy. Just a character.


#19 Crazy about Rupert Grint and Ron Weasley because they are both funny.


#20 Used to be in love with Spice Girls and was in a "girl group" performing Spice Girls songs and I play, (don't laugh) Victoria (despite my height)

#21 Talking about height, I am not even 5 ft tall.

#22 I am 26 but I do not have a make-up set.

#23 If I can choose any occupation I want to be, I want to be an FBI profiler. I know it is not cool, but I love to study human behaviour.


#24 I've interned in a movie production company - which is, yes, cool (at least for me).

#25 I love film studies - I would further my Masters in that if I had a chance to.

#26 I have a sister who is 11 months younger.


#27 I am a proud Leo.


#28 I am generally nice to people; until they get very nasty with me, I find it very hard to forgive or forget.

#29 My favourite number is 11.

#30 My favourite character from The Big Bang Theory is Sheldon.


#31 I am forgetful.

#32 I am messy.

#33 I like dogs but I am scared of them licking me.

#34 I am terrified of frogs - not spiders.

#35 I am always on my phone, Whatsapping clients, checking Facebook, Instagram or replying emails.

#36 I admire independent and strong girls.

#37 I used to hate exercise, but now I am very much into it.


#38 I think personality does make one beautiful. And an ugly personality does make you ugly. Experienced it too many times.

#39 I have trust issues.

#40 I used to be really quiet and shy (I still am on certain occasion) but my college friends and my job mutated me.

#41 I used to be a nerd / geek.

#42 I am a couch potato.

#43 I am a Chinese, but I can't read Chinese characters.

#44 I was born in Malaysia, so I speak Malay.

#45 My first crush was a Malay guy.

#46 My parents have influenced me a lot in my life and has shaped the way I think and see things, especially my dad. And I thank him for that.

#47 I love beaches.

#48 My favourite shape is the "heart" but I don't fall in love easy.

#50 I love all fruits EXCEPT pineapples. I don't eat them at all.

Ta da! 50 random facts!

Comments

Popular Posts