GOOD NIGHT NOVEMBER

Just glad that I finally have some time to finish my Disney post. It has been cooking since 3 weeks back as I was searching for my inspiration to complete the post. Then I was really occupied with work and PR tours with the ONE FC fighters. Those tours are fun but always tiring and it drains out all your energy by the end of the day. Of course I still have no complaints. Most people see that I have an awesome job, and I do, but sometimes, I wish they could also consider the "not-so-fun" side that comes along with it - it is really just like any other jobs - there are ups and downs. And despite being in the field for three years now, I am still learning to cope with the lows.

Anyway, here are some random thoughts for the night.

Taylor Swift
I missed her old songs really. Brilliantly penned accompanied by a touch of modern country music arrangements. Why does she have to change her style of music and b**** about every guy she has dated? My favourite is still Tim McGraw and Our Song.

A new journey
I am at a point where I need to think of where I want to head to. To stay or leave, to try something new or hang on to what I have established. It is going to be tough but I hope whatever decision I make, I stick to it and embrace the new challenges that come with it. I pray for the strength to endure it and also to accept the consequences.

New year ahead
With the year coming to an end, I realised that 2013 has very quickly flown by me. I still remember writing about my new year resolutions and it wasn't too long ago. This year has been really an adventure and so many things have happened. Can't believe it. For most part, I think I am a lot happier in 2013 compared to 2012. For 2014, I will continue to focus on finding more balance in life and learn to take things easy.

Swearing
Recently, I swore a lot. I have to stop using F words and spelling them out. It is not cool.

The Hunger Games
Can't wait for the movie! Have I told you how much I love Peeta Mellark? He is probably the only blond I will ever like. I love how he can lead and motivate people with his words. For me, his character is a true leader - one that inspire people to love and make peace. 

Good night as my brother nags me to go to bed. I shall write about my experience during ONE FC: Warrior Spirit real soon. Loads of photos to share!

Comments

Popular Posts