THE KIND OF LOVE

I want a relationship where, if we were to argue
We know that we'll be OK because were are only humans with bad days
That's the confidence in our hearts because we know nothing can break us

I want a relationship where we can look at each other and then laugh
Because we share secrets and inside jokes that only we know of
That's the happiness we own inside the world of our own

I want a relationship where you are sure of me
Sure that the only constant that won't change in your life is us
That's the assurance that we will both have to last a lifetime

I want a relationship in which, if there's a hotter, prettier woman in the room
I will still have peace in my heart knowing that you will only have eyes for me
That's all the security I need

I want a relationship in which there is an understanding even without words spoken,
Where silence could mean we respect each other
And not because we have nothing to say to each other
anymore

I want a relationship full of adventure and laughter even if it is doing the most boring of stressful thing in the world
- Like house cleaning, getting lost in life or even being broke
That is knowing that through the good and the bad, we not only have each other's back
but also enjoy each other's company

I don't need a relationship in which we show to the world how happy we are
But inside we are rotting in pain, with question marks and doubt if this will work

I don't need a relationship where you shower me with compliments and gifts
Only to find you shower ten other woemn with the same

I want a relationship with a person whom I can say - my life journey was so much better with him by my side. I want the kind of love that spells family - that's the kind of love I want.

Comments

Popular Posts