I LOVE A SONG LIKE THIS IN A WORLD LIKE THIS



You got me, wide open, wide open
Now I'm yours
You found me, heartbroken, heartbroken on the floor
Became my salvation, salvation
Through the mourn
You got me, wide open, wide open
Now I'm sure

In a world like this where some backdown
I, I know we gonna make it
In a time like this where love comes round
I, I know we gonna take it
In a world like this where people fall apart
In a time like this where nothing comes from the heart
In a world like this
I've got you

And now we're free fallin', free fallin'
In your eyes
You got me still callin', still callin'
No surprise
I never knew I could love till the end of time
And now I'm free fallin', free fallin' 
By your side

I can't believe I didn't know about this song by Backstreet Boys that was released two years ago. Glad that I heard it the other day and I fell in love with it the moment I heard the lyrics. 

The idea of still being able to trust and have someone in a world who has your back where humanity is questionable is beautiful. I have great friends that I can always go back to, and it is a beautiful thing for me. Sometimes, their kindness touched me a lot. There are a few people in my life that I know will always have my back and I want them to know, that I'll always have theirs too.


To you, the one I am thinking about now. Thank you for bringing something different into my life - I different feeling, good or bad but thank you for always making me feel protected.

Comments

Popular Posts