THE BOY WHO BRINGS HAPPINESS THROUGH RANDOM DANCES

This kid is the cutest... so cute I don't know what to do with this video except load his overloaded cuteness into this blog of mine.


I have watched this so many times, and I am so touched by this video every single time. You have got to watch this till the end!

First of all, his dance moves are so cute! He puts in so much effort into his performance. But the most amazing thing is his answer to the questions: "Why do you dance?" and "What is your dream?"

A three-year-old just gave us the best explanation to what happiness is and he is a real bundle of joy. At the end of the video, I assure you that those three judges were so touched by his answer and you can see their eyes welled up with water. His answer is so beautiful that I watch it so many times to remember that sometimes, happiness is really that simple.

Bonus points for the video because Jet Li is in it! I love Jet Li!


Comments

Popular Posts