GOING BACK IN TIME


Recently, I stumbled across a lot of materials with the theme going back in time to change the past, so that there could be a fresh start.

It got me thinking about my life, and the decisions I've made, and the road I'm on so far. You know, they say, live with no regrets, and I can truly say that, there is probably nothing I would want to change in my life. I am happy and grateful to God for this path He has set me on. 

Would I choose to not meet certain people in my life? Not really. Everyone I have met has brought something into my life - even if it is hurt or pain or sorrow, I've learned and grow from all of these and I am proud it made me who I am today.

Thinking hard, perhaps there is only one thing that I might want to try, if I could go back in time, and that is taking on the scholarship offered by the New South Wales University in Australia. Back then, I was timid and very shy; hence I did not have the confidence to move away from my family and friends here to embark on a solo journey alone somewhere far. But if I am the me now, going back, I would love to do it. It is only a tiny regret, so I am glad. #blessed  

Comments

Popular Posts