HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY: WE MADE IT OUR OWN



Just want to wish a ‪#‎HappyIndependenceDay‬ to ‪#‎Malaysia‬ and all my fellow Malaysians. I'm so happy we achieved independence, because of that we made our country our own. We are a blend of uniqueness.

I am beyond proud to be born and raised in Malaysia. We really have everything - greenery, beautiful blue seas and the warm sunshine (I know I can't survive winter!) Although I know we might have complaints about our government, but at the end of the day, the People make the country. We are a beautiful mix of various ethnicity who has learned to embrace each other's cultures, and then made all these a part of who we are. I am always so happy and blessed that I get to learn and experience so much with my Malaysian friends. It amazes me always how different but the same we are as well.
And one thing I know is true, the true Malaysians are the nicest and warmest people I know around the world, because that is who we are. We are taught as part of our culture to be humble, kind and to be respectful, and that's what made us Malaysians.

Many people might feel that a chance to move out of Malaysia is awesome but I know one thing is for sure, if I ever have to leave Malaysia, I will miss a lot of things (I know it is cliche but especially food). It is a part of me and so many things here made and define who I am today.
Here's to our beautiful country - Malaysia!! #310857 ‪#‎Happy58th‬

Comments

Popular Posts