THE YEAR OF THE 30s



I have a tradition of reflecting on my year as it draws to a close. While 2016 had been one of the BEST years of my life, 2017 proves to be a roller coaster ride filled with the highest highs and some of the lowest lows. But looking back I've never grown so much as I have turning 30. Seriously. you see things in new perspectives; you become more bold, and have the confidence that you never thought you had. You learn to not give a 《insert word》 anymore because you have learned to love and accept yourself for who you are. It is not an excuse to stop improving, but rather you understand that growth comes gradually as you slowly work towards it. Nothing comes when forced.

This year I learned about heart aches and failures , but all these brought me closer to God and made me realise that my faith is unshaken. My favourite pastor Joel Osteen said one is blessed in the dark - and it is so true. In darkness we discover what truly matters to us and it shows us what we are capable of and most importantly it grows our spiritual muscles. I train and try to shape some muscles physically but nothing is better than building faith and being spiritual. it is the most rewarding experience. because through God you learn self love and when you love yourself, you feel blessed and happy and when you feel that way, things fall into place. when you trust God , things work out in the most miraculous ways ❤ 

Here is to an even better #2018 where we make dreams come true and be better people!

Comments

Popular Posts