BLUE SKIES AND FLUFFY CLOUDS



It's days like these that I get inspired to write, even if it is just a word or two. Looking out at my window as I soar high above the grounds of Kuala Lumpur, Cambodia bound, and saw the most amazing view ever. 

We take a lot of things for granted in life. Today I just want to talk about clear blue skies and them fluffy clouds that ornament it. My country looking so beautiful today and I soaked in as much as I can the panoramic beauty of the airport skyline. We lost our clear blue skies here in Malaysia for what felt like long time due to the haze. We forgot what it was like to walk down the streets, breathing in fresh air that feels the lungs with a magical revitalising touch. So today, as I scrolled down Instagram and Facebook, I saw that all Malaysians rejoice as we welcomed back the clear blue skies and we can hopefully bid farewell to the nasty haze. 

Been riding one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride these past weeks. A lot of things at work and I feel once again at another crossroad of my life, a breaking point. Losing passion and motivation is my ultimate problem. But seeing the beautiful world today just makes me happy. At the end of the day, I think it really is the most simple things in life that makes one the most satisfied and happy. So maybe we live just for the little things, and that is enough. I am glad that I am born and raised in a family that has enough to make me feel blessed and not feel the need to want more. 

Comments

Popular Posts