NEVER OUT OF STYLE



There's no doubt that Taylor Swift's latest pop album 1989 has a lot of catchy tracks. It is also noteworthy that the publicity and marketing for this album was done in such a great way that you can't help but respect Taylor for being such being such an intelligent artiste. Her songs in this album are my guilty pleasures and her latest release "Style" is definitely my favourite so far. The video, which is so artistically done makes me love the entire song and concept more. It is not a song that I can personally relate to but I just love the 'style' of this song and music. It's been a while since I find Taylor Swift's songs worth writing about, because truth is I miss that innocent country girl that she was. But then again, people grow up and change. On a positive note, it is great to know that she is still a really smart entrepreneur/entertainer who delivers great performances and sell out her albums without utilising tasteless sexual enticement.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Midnight
You come and pick me up no headlights
Long drive
Could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view
It's been awhile since I have even heard from you
I should just tell you to leave 
'Cause I 
Know exactly where it leads but I
Watch us go round and round each time

'Cause you got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down
We come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith in a tight little skirt
And when we go crashing down 
We come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

So it goes
He can't keep his wild eyes on the road
Takes me home
Lights are off, he's taking off his coat
I said I heard that you've been out and about with some other girl
Some other girl
He said what you've heard is true, but I
Can't stop thinking about you and I
I said I've been there too a few times

Just take me home...



Comments

Popular Posts